Washington 1A Sports.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion

2 posters

Go down

Your opinion  Empty Your opinion

Post  gaunpro Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 am

Gday all,doing an online class one of the students had an experience,she relayed what she had seen and drew a picture,a shaman type bloke done a reading for her?tell me what you think,and dont hold back!

This is what he wrote pertaining to a vision in circle!!
Hey i'm glad i could assist.... i understand why Elaine could have picked up on an alien feel... the ancients and their shamanic descendants operate on a different vibrational level and this is alien to us at first... I even had that feel when i first saw your picture.. good artwork btw.... i like the feel of it.... the alien feel is mulitplied by your painting and the enigmatic nature of it.... you painted it not quite knowing yourself and this radiates through it.... the landscape is startingly similar to Breezes painting... wow..... I know this is as i said.. a shamanic journey..... very meaningful... do you have beads??... i'm getting you handling beads..... you should use them to connect to this shaman/guide....... yep........ the eagle is above you..... showing you the way
one eye... watching you....hmmm .... cool.... why do you need to cover your heart chakra?...... like protecting something?.... i see you running through a village... clutching your chest as if there is a baby in your arms but there isnt..... yes..... i get you tripping over and grazing a knee.... in the yellow/white dust.... even then you hold this,whatever it is, to your chest....... you could of stopped your fall and protected your knee but you clutched on to it instead... i dont get it??....... whatever it is it's valuable to you or the tribe... it comes to me as gems.... like jewells... a feather is released and it floats as you die.. to drift on..... and land again... whoa.... oh my thats strong.. and beautiful...... theres your eagle.... the one watching you..... it's your soul... your real
other-energy, your navigator........ cool

Is it me??or is this just totally screwed up??didnt want to use the F word.Is it supposed to be a past life reading??He did not like it when i told him it was a good example of a bad reading,i dont like outsiders interfering with circle!Your thoughts?ib

business opportunity
dukkevogn

gaunpro

Back to top Go down

Your opinion  Empty Re: Your opinion

Post  chanelbags300 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:07 pm

replica designer bags a few thousand people
designer inspired handbags you should be sure to choose
air max 2012 develops very quickly
nike shox turbo number of Air Nike Shoes
men puma shoes information that you provide to us
air max 90 is the famous fashion design
wholesale puma shoes and still want to be in style
puma shoes sale Quality warranty and satisfying service
timberland mens boots to fit your cute gifts?
gucci women shoes You can find the best quality shoes here

chanelbags300

Back to top Go down

Post  chanelbags300 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:26 am

cheap nfl jerseys it am greatly popular
discount coach bags populair tegenwoordig met
coach bags outlet hot sale in our store
coach handbags outlet is your best choice to buy
coach outlet online which will save you more 50% off.And we will offer the topest quality
coach outlet store online Online store supply the products with excellent quality
replica designer handbags is the best and the most famous
coach outlet store online it’s followers are all over the world
wholesale coach handbags is a successful handbags brand
cheap authentic jerseys our store is your good choice
nfl jerseys suppliers are between probably the most favorite

chanelbags300

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: